Sunday, March 25, 2007

CarForums.net

I've never been to CarForums.net before.

This is the place to go for Used Car Classifieds. In just about two years, we are going to be looking for another car. My son will be driving and we will need a second car.

I think I'll let him buy my '96 Chevy Tahoe and I'll take a look at something else. I might want to look at a Chevy Avalanche.

A couple of years ago, we wrecked our truck. While it was in the shop a friend of ours, who was out of the country for a couple of months, let us drive his Avalanche. We all loved it. It rode nice and smooth. It was a nice, quiet ride. And it was still roomy enough for the family.

There are many cars listed on this site. It just might be the place to get our next car!

That I'd like to see.

This has been a sponsered post.

No comments: