Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Meet Your Mac class

I had never been to a Meet Your Mac class.

But yesterday I was indoctrinated, uh, introduced to my new Mac computer. We had all the stuff from the old computer transferred over to the Mac and then a tech showed me all the good stuff on the Apple. I thought it was just a one on one class but there was another family there too, with their own computer. It was ok. Most of it I could figure out from just playing around with it, but he did show me where all my pictures and documents are. And we got all the bookmarks pulled over too. He also showed me all the great stuff to do with photos. It will be lots of fun. Now I can schedule One to One classes as often as I want over the year and learn anything I want to learn about with my new Mac.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: