Thursday, July 5, 2007

1929 Hotel Singapore

I've never been to the 1929 Hotel Singapore.

Though I have been to Singapore numerous times, I've only spent a couple of nights in a hotel there. I have not ever stayed in the 1929 Hotel Singapore.

This hotel has brought together the old and the new in Singapore. Here you can find pre-war shops which contrasts with the more common glass and concrete hotels in the area. The rooms are completely modernized with flat screen TVs. The in-house restaraunt offers both quality and style. There is also a Jacuzzi available for patron's leisure.

In looking for the best hotels in Singapore , it is easy to find all the information I need. I can check availability and rates. I can see what amenities each of the hotels in Singapore has to offer, choosing the one that will best suit my needs. Often, when looking for hotels, it can be confusing when dealing with different monetary values. At this site, when looking for hotels in Singapore I can be sure that I am seeing the rates offered in US dollars.

This site is quick, easy and convenient to use.

That I'd like to see.


Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: