Friday, February 6, 2009

Pearland Town Center

I had never been to Pearland Town Center before.

This past week, I was able to take my kids out there. They had heard there is a Van's store out there and had been begging me to take them. We finally made it out there, it is a little ways from our house. It is located at Hwy 288 and 518 in Pearland, TX, on the west side of 288. I am not sure it is an outlet mall or just some kind of outdoor mall. It reminded me of Downtown Disney, only my daughter said with better stores! It had nearly every popular franchise my kids were interested in: Van's, Zumiez, PacSun, Journeys, Hollister, Aeropostle, and others. I said we would have to come back to do Christmas shopping this year. My son said we would be back before then!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: