Sunday, March 14, 2010

Admiralty Park

I've never been to Admiralty Park.



I discovered this fairly new park on our last day in Singapore. Earlier in our trip we cycled past some signs that state "Don't Feed the Monkeys".





I found this rather curious and had to go back to take some photos. When I went back to get the shots, I knew I had seen a path of some sort. So I went back around and found the entrance to the park. There is a small pond and a hiking trail leading into the jungle.





And there at the head of the path were several monkeys. People were even walking past them with no notice on either parties' side.





I am rather sad to say that I did not get to venture down the path like I really wanted to. But I've already got that on my list for the next trip.


That I'd like to see.

No comments: