Thursday, May 20, 2010

office tests

I've never been to office testing.

Today I took some tests to see if I qualify for a summer job at our local public library. I have not had any formal testing done like that before. First I had to pass a typing test. The requirement was 30 wpm. I was nervous but have been practicing with some online typing tests. My result was 64 wpm (thanks to all my practice blogging!) Good enough. Then I had to take three basic office knowledge tests: basic arithmetic, office vocabulary and grammar and vocabulary. I missed one on the math (I think I double clicked, effectively missing a question). I got 100% on the office vocabulary and only 90% on the grammar section! There were a couple of things I truly didn’t know and some that I just flat out missed. I think I did good enough though and hopefully it will work out for me to get the library job.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: