Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emergency Assistance on the Go

I've never been in need of Emergency Assistance while traveling.

That is a blessing. But who knows if I will ever be in need of it? I just learned that Good Sam offers an emergency medical assistance plan. The plan ranges from $89-$109. It is good for emergency assistance while at home or traveling. This is more than travel insurance, it is peace of mind. You can receive real assistance during an emergency, even if you are traveling in a foreign country. I have not looked into all the details, but it sure might be worth checking out. Some of the things included in the plan are: Medical Evacuation, Return of Traveling Companion Assistance, Unlimited Cash Advance Assistance, Prescription Replacement Assistance, Embassy and Consular Services, Language Interpretation Assistance and Return of Dependent Children Assistance.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: