Saturday, November 27, 2010

ABC Distributing

I had never been to ABC Distributing before.

But this month, I used their site to order Christmas gifts for family members with whom we celebrated early. The gifts ordered were delivered very quickly. They turned out to be nicer looking than I had expected-these were not the junky gifts you might get when ordering from other online sites. I am glad that I did open each gift to look at them, as one was missing a piece. When I called to explain, they were very nice and replaced the entire set. Although the item did not make it in time, I was able to keep the first product to have as a "temporary gift" until it could be replaced with the in tact one. I was really impressed with the service and quality from ABC.


 That I'd like to see.

No comments: