Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Faulkner University

I had never been to Faulkner University.

I had not even heard of it until last year. This Christian college associated with the Churches of Christ is located in Montgomery, AL and was formerly Alabama Christian College. We were blessed to make the long drive over to visit the campus. It was worth it. Even if my son does not go there, I do recommend it to people.

They are a smaller Christian school located in a capital city providing many opportunities. Classes are not held on Fridays allowing students an extra day to work. After taking twelve semester hours at Faulkner, you earn a free course at Auburn University's Montgomery campus.

The people are exceedingly nice. We were provided with many blessings while we were there: a place to stay, free shirts for the prospective students, free meals, a free ticket to an on campus play. We enjoyed our visit and find it to be one of the favorite schools we've visited. I hope that others looking for a Christian education will take the time to check out Faulkner.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: