Friday, June 17, 2011

groupon

I had never been to Groupon before.

But after hearing my dad talk about it I considered it. And then a friend sent me some info and let me know that we could sign up for our home town as well as the area where our son will be going to college. So we can find good deals in both places. I decided to give it a try. I have already made a couple of purchases. There really are some good deals to be had. Just be sure to read the "fine print" to make sure it is close by or that will really will use it before the expiration date. I also learned that you can download a Groupon app for your smart phone. I am not exactly sure how it works, maybe like a bluetooth barcode scanner where you download the coupon onto your phone and then you take it in to the merchant who scans it from your phone.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: