Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Golden Corral

I've not been to a Golden Corral restaurant in years.

This past weekend, my dad took eight college kids to eat in a nice big Golden Corral. They were thrilled and their eyes were definitely bigger than their stomachs! It was fun watching them eat so much and be so happy to be out of the college caf! But our getting to the restaurant was an adventure in itself.

We drove to the address we were first given, about three minutes from the college. No Golden Corral. Then we drove another twenty or so miles to find ourselves at an Asian buffet housed in an old Golden Corral building. We did eventually find our way to the really nice GC and enjoyed ourselves. But I thought that if anyone was looking to take out restaurant loans to build a new restaurant in that college town, a Golden Corral might be just what they could use. I know some college kids who would love it!


That I'd like to see.

No comments: