Thursday, November 15, 2012

college with a laptop

I've never been to college with a laptop.

In my day of course, these did not exist. But as our son got ready to head to college we saw the importance of having a laptop computer with him. So we got him one for his high school graduation. The school he was going to was very small but embraced and utilized technology to the best of its ability. And when he transferred schools, we saw just how important constant and easy/convenient access to a computer is for today's students. So we plan on doing the same for our daughter's graduation-buying her a laptop. Whether she chooses an IBM, Apple, Dell or asus laptop we want to give her the very best chance she has to succeed in today's post secondary environment. My son has told me he doesn't know how he could do it without his laptop. I hope that our kids have every opportunity to succeed.


That I'd like to see.

No comments: