Friday, January 11, 2013

Cycling Adventure Tour

I've never been on a cycling adventure tour. This seems like such an exciting and beautiful way to experience a region. While it's true that you have to put out the effort of pedaling your way across, I think it would be an exhilarating experience. I did find one company that even offers the option to upgrade to an electric assisted bicycle! And though you use the tour company's bikes, I am sure they do complete inspections on every bike before every ride-from the roller bearings to the tires and brakes. This kind of trip demands a premium on safety measures. After reading the price and what all is included, I think this kind of trip could be comparable to a cruise or a trip to Disney. I sure would like for my husband and I to take one of these cycling adventure trips sometime. That I'd like to see.

No comments: