Monday, April 1, 2013

guitar lessons

I've never been to guitar lessons.

But my son has. Here is what he has to say about his learning to play guitar:

When I was little, I loved to play guitar.  I would spend hours tucked away in my room teaching myself chords and notes.  Guitar relaxed me, satisfied me, and challenged me.  I loved it.  And then I discovered that there were actually multiple types of this instrument!  The first time I got my hands on my own electric guitar, I loved it.  A modern variation of a classic instrument intrigued me.  There were so many options.  I only wish that I had started with a better quality of electric guitar, instead of the basic starter brand.  These days, things are much easier.  With a simple click on the internet, you can find yourself a solid guitar for both beginners and advanced players; one with a simple design yet polished and brand named.  If you are really interested check out the best Fender Stratocaster, a legitimate brand of guitar suitable for all levels of experience and never lacking in quality.

 That I'd like to see.

No comments: