Sunday, February 10, 2008

family vacation ideas

I've never been to the San Diego zoo , or a New York city tour.

We have been working on some family vacation ideas recently. These ideas may be on the list. Finding things to do in Boston won't be hard, but six years ago, we took our kids to Disney World in Orlando. We promised them after that trip that we would save and in six years, make a trip back. Well, here it is six years later, and time to start making arrangements.

Our last trip to Orlando was filled with fun and excitement. This time I think it will be even better, as the kids are older and can do more things. We are really looking forward to the time together.

I know many folks think of Orlando as a family destination. But many couples experience romantic vacations to the magical world of Orlando. As for me, I find little things romantic. For example, where we stayed on our last trip, the closest restaurant was Hooters. My husband asked me to go pick up our hamburgers since he did not want to go in there. (No, he was not being lazy, but being a good husband.) Another time, he kept the kids at the hotel so I could go for a walk. And you know, if you time it just right, you can actually experience fireworks while kissing your husband in Orlando!

Just reminiscing about it makes me ready to pack my bags! I just found out that Trusted Tours & Attractions is offering some great deals and ideas for things to do in Orlando . I need to check on some for our trip. And just for signing up for their newsletter, I can enter to win a Canon Power Shot digital camera!

That I'd like to see.


1 comment:

Eco Interactive said...

Consider a once in a lifetime Family Vacation in Costa Rica
Costa Rica is the most biodiverse place on earth with an unsurpassed variety of wildlife. Costa Rica offers an unparalleled array of safe activities for the entire family. Along with its incredible variety of unique experiences, Costa Rica offers an assortment of family oriented resorts to fit any family budget.
Eco Interactive (EcoInteractiveTours.com) specializes in family oriented travel to Costa Rica. 85% of all profits from Eco Interactive go to the Eco Preservation Society (EcoPreservationSociety.org) and supports wildlife and conservation projects in Costa Rica, including the Saving Mono Titi documentary.
http://www.SavingMonoTiti.com
http://www.EcoInteractiveTours.com
http://www.KidsSavingtheRainforest.org
http://www.EcoPreservationSociety.org
Thanks you for your support! Help us spread the word. We can make a difference!!!