Sunday, May 11, 2008

blogging makes me happy!

I had never been to a blog before November of 2006.

And now I do not go many days without visiting a blog or two. I have been asked many times why I blog. I guess at this point I have to just say that blogging makes me happy! Now you may wonder just how blogging can make me happy. I would like to share a few things with you.

First, blogging allows me to meet new people from all over the world. I have met Sire from Australia and his mate hutriver from New Zealand. I have met Sue who now lives in Charleston but is from Switzerland. I have met folks from closer to home too. There are Merry and Beth from Chicago, Trick Falls from Atlanta and Montucky from Montana. Peregrine Online keeps me trekking the globe with her travel blog.

That is another great thing about blogging. I can take virtual trips to anywhere. I have been to Cuba, South America, Singapore, China, Australia and Montana all without packing a bag. I can visit anywhere just by checking out other people’s blogs.

But one thing that really makes me happy about blogging is when I really get to go somewhere, all because of blogging! That’s right! Because of the money I have made with my blog we are able to take a family trip! This year, we had planned on either Disney World or a cruise. Being able to take my family on fun and fabulous trips all because of my blogging really makes me happy!! :)

That I'd like to see.

No comments: