Friday, May 2, 2008

Mars

I've never been to Mars.

But last week at Epcot, I took a virtual trip to the Red Planet. In Epcot's Future World, there is the attraction Mission Space which simulates a trip to Mars.



My daughter and I were a little unsure about it all. It was set up with two lines, one with intense training and one with mild training. We decided to go ahead and experience the intense training. We were separated into teams (four per team, so our family was together) and put into simulators. (It is a little weird feeling to be getting into a ride where barf bags are provided!) We watched a movie and felt as if we were being blasted into space!! Each of us had different assignments and had to push the proper buttons at the proper time. Our team landed a successful mission to Mars on this trip!

That I'd like to see.


No comments: