Friday, January 16, 2009

hiking with Montucky

I've never been hiking with my fellow blogger Montucky.

This guy is amazing to me! He lives in Montana and goes hiking pretty nearly every day! I don't mean a little walk around town. I mean hiking miles and miles up and down mountains, over forest trails, through/on snow...and I think he is older than my dad! Montucky has the right idea! Forget gym memberships or the latest
diet pill, just go out for a daily hike to keep one's self in tip top condition!

That I'd like to see.

*thankfully he shares his photos nearly every day, so at least I can join him for a virtual hike*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Silken! You're right about the benefits of hiking, and they are even more important as we get older. The benefits, of course are oth physical and spiritual.

I wold love it if some day you and your family could go on a hike with me!

silken said...

that would be so awesome! maybe we will make up to montana sometime....
that I'd like to see! :)