Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 am exercise class

I had never been to a 5am exercise class before.

But three weeks ago, our favorite spinning teacher began a 5am class. It is really the only one of her classes I can attend. It is so so hard to get up before 5. And hard to get to class on time. The first two weeks, we were running so close to 5 that nearly all the bikes were taken! However, we noticed today that the class attendance was a bit slimmer than when we'd started.

The teacher reminded us today about how important it is to push ourselves to work hard, but that eating right is really about 80% of the equation. I know that is important, though it is hard. I know sometimes doing something drastic like a colon cleanse can jump start a healthy eating plan. I think though I would rather try to maintain consistency in my eating and exercising.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: