Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One World Direct

I've never been to One World Direct.

I don't like to talk to people at call centers. If I find myself having to use call center services I make sure I have exhausted all my possibilities before calling. When making these calls, it is SUPER important to me that I talk to someone who is not only friendly, but professional in their speech and manner. And while I know that there are many intelligent people across this globe, I want the one on the other end of the line to be someone that can understand me and that I can understand. I do get very irritated when making a call to an American based company but the service center is located overseas. It's important to do the very best you can for your company, but I think companies should also do the very best for their customers!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: