Thursday, April 8, 2010

Singapore Flyer

I had never been to the Singapore Flyer before.



I am not big on Ferris Wheels, so was really not planning to ride. But when my sister got discounted tickets for everyone in our group, well, how could I resist! And we were all trying to help the 5 year be brave, so we had to show our bravery too…

We went as a group of 12 or 13 to ride the world's highest observation wheel.



We were happy to find out that we all got to ride together in one car. It was not a bad ride, though my fear of heights kept me pretty still. My daughter enjoyed doing all the picture taking and poking a little fun of me for being scared.

It took about 20 minutes to complete one rotation. We enjoyed seeing the city lights (we rode at night) and the cars.





There was some debate as to whether it would be prettier in the daytime or not.


That I'd like to see.

No comments: