Saturday, April 17, 2010

the spot

I had never been to The Spot before.

After our long training day, we headed to The Spot on Galveston Island. This is apparently a favorite spot for quite a number of folks. Though the line was out the door when we arrived, it moved quickly and there was plenty of seating, indoors and out. You order your burger (or whatever else you want) and head to your table. Once your order is ready you can add whatever fixings you like.

One specialty item they offer is something I'd never heard of, "frickles", or fried pickles. I am not much into pickles but I did try one of my friends. Um, no thanks! Even my husband, who loves pickles was not impressed. The burgers were good, as was the iced tea. It was a great place to eat following a good day of training.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: