Thursday, July 1, 2010

alice.com

I've never been to Alice.com.

At least not to place an order. I have looked at the site before. Since I was eligible for a discount today, I thought I would give it a try. Alice.com is named after the maid on The Brady Bunch and is a site that helps you stay stocked up on household items without having to go to the store to shop!

There are many items available and shipping is free. There is a minimum order of six items. There are only name brand items and a few coupons. So if you buy only generic and store brands, it may not help you save any money. But if you are looking for certain brands of items, there are many available, even several choices for "green" and natural products.

Delivery is supposed to be in 3-4 business days. You can also make a list of often used products on a reorder timeline. It seems like a pretty convenient way to shop!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: