Friday, July 15, 2011

teaching swim lessons

I've never been to teach swim lessons.

I recently got my lifeguard certification and my grandmother has asked me to teach my two little cousins how to swim with proper technique this summer. Both of my little cousins love going to the pool. We pack a big bag full of pool toys, water guns, towels, and snacks so we can enjoy a nice long day at the pool. My cousins are very funny with their swim attire. The older of the two must have his snorkel while the younger loves to swim with his flippers. It is very entertaining watching him walk to the edge of the pool and jump in with his flippers on. And both of my cousins refuse to swim without their swim goggles. Now all they have to do is learn to swim and they'll be set!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: