Friday, June 15, 2012

25th Anniversary trip

I've never been on a 25th Anniversary trip.

But this year we will celebrate our 25th anniversary with a trip. A cruise. We have the trip bought but have not decided our itinerary yet. But knowing it's a cruise, I KNOW I need to lose some weight before I go. I've been thinking about how to best approach this. I have seen a lot of  things likehttp://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-phentermine.aspx available, both in stores and online. I just don't know that this is the route I want to take. I already work out a lot, but now I am going to have to implement some real discipline and work on my intake (eating) as well. Hopefully I will have some of the same mental toughness that I use during my training to help me shed some pounds before our only 25th anniversary trip!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: