Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Write It, Cite It

I had never been to Write It, Cite It before.

My son started public school this year and is making very poor grades on his essays. The teacher has said nothing except "documentation" but never explained what she meant by that. We guess she thinks that all the kids already know what to do. My son is learning by trial by error. Today, his biology teacher sent a packet home with information for a project. She reminded the students to visit the Write It, Cite It page available on the school district library site. The site is a great source of everything the kids need to know to document works properly. We had no idea about this, but know that it will prove invaluable to my son. We hope armed with this new information, his essay grades will improve.

That I'd like to see.


No comments: