Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rock N Roller Coaster

I had never been to the Rock N Roller Coaster before.




But last week we could not get enough of this ride! A few years ago, my son wanted to do it, but just could not work up the courage. This trip, we were all determined to do it! After debating about whether to use fast passes or wait in line, a lady handed us her three fast passes. The kids and I went through the fast pass line while my husband went in the single rider line. Our wait was cut in about half the time of the regular line. We opted to use the single rider line every time after that.

The pre-show gets old as you have to go in to watch a film of Aerosmith before boarding the ride. Once on, the countdown begins! You go from 0 to 60 in about two seconds! The first thing you do is a flip! This coaster is housed in the dark like Space Mountain, but is a much better and smoother ride! It is fast! There are street signs lit up by black lights throughout the ride. There are speakers in your seat's headrest playing Aerosmith songs throughout the ride as well. This is a great roller coaster that I did not mind riding over and over again.

That I'd like to see.


No comments: