Sunday, September 21, 2008

Compgifts

I had never been to Compgifts before.

But as I like to save money, the subtitle to this blog caught my attention, The Frugal Way of Living. I was reminded of some good ideas by several articles found on this blog. I enjoyed, and need to reinstate the ritual, of menu planning . I like the ideas of getting out of debt and getting away from credit cards . I was also surprised to see that the blog author had too been affected by hurricane Ike, many hundreds of miles away from where I am. I had thought of using candles for the most part and saving our flashlight for times when needed. Luckily, power has been restored and I can once again surf looking for interesting new blogs like Compgifts. And I am always interested in ways to save money!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: