Saturday, October 18, 2008

MBT shoes

I've never been to MBT shoes.

I have heard of these shoes before. I knew they are really good for your feet, for your posture and for comfort. I had seen some folks wearing them. And then last summer my aunt had them on at a family reunion. She said they are great (she's a nurse and on her feet all day.) She let me try them on. They felt good, but I did not really get the chance to walk around in them much. Then, my parents both got a pair of these shoes. They really like how they feel. As of yet, I have not invested in a pair. But it is nice to see some discounted pairs on the website. I also love the different styles available. You can get any of these great shoes in athletic wear, casual wear and even the ever popular Mary Janes.

That I'd like to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MBT shoes are specially designed for reducing cellulite.