Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chic-Fil-A

I had never been to Chic-Fil-A before.

At least not outside the mall. I know that is hard to believe! I have driven my son there before, but I had never been inside. They just opened a new Chic-Fil-A near our house. We got a coupon for a free breakfast entree. Today, my son had late arrival at school. So, when I went out to swim this morning, I brought him back his free breakfast burrito. (He loved it!) Because the drive through line was so long, I went inside to order. The store (being new) was very clean and bright. I liked the menu. Lots of grilled chicken options-salads, sandwiches and wraps (those looked yummy!) They were also playing the Christian music station inside. It seemed as if I had heard that Chic-Fil-A is closed on Sunday. I looked on their website and found that it is true. It is to allow workers to worship if they choose to do so and spend time with family and friends.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: