Monday, March 9, 2009

travel insurance

I've never been to buy travel insurance.

Though I have often wondered about it. When we took our cruise nearly two years ago, we wondered what would happen if there was a storm or something happened and we did not get to take or finish the trip. There are certain things usually covered by travel insurance. I think it's interesting that on our overseas trips, we have never purchased travel insurance. With those types of trips, I wish it was included in the cost of the trip!

That I'd like to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always took out travel insurance when going away on holiday. I am quite cautious and want to be protected should something go wrong. This year I have took out my insurance with American express travel insurance after comparing quotes online. The Internet is great for getting quotes fast these days and travel insurance is no exception.