Friday, December 11, 2009

redeem frequent flyer miles

I've never been to redeem frequent flyer miles.

I looked into it last night. After talking with a friend, I thought that we might have some points saved up and we do! I looked into booking a flight for today. I could do it but would have to pay $150 since it was within three days of departure. If you book 4-7 before departure then it costs $100. Booking 8-20 days out costs $75. But if you book at least 21 days out then you can use your points without having to spend the extra cash. I also found out that these points will expire in 2011. This is something I had not thought of since I had never tried to redeem points before. So in the future, I am going to try to plan a trip at least 21 days from departure and use my frequent flyer miles!

That I'd like to see.

No comments: