Wednesday, January 20, 2010

detox spa

I've never been to a detox spa.

I've heard that it is good for your body to detox once during every season. I know that after Christmas I was ready to do a detox. I was going to follow a three day detox that I'd done. I only finished two of those days. It's so hard to keep the discipline of a detox routine. I think that may be the draw of the detox spas. Here you can concentrate solely on detoxing your body. You can relax and do what it takes to get your body back into the proper routine of cleansing and nourishing itself. So instead of sitting around reading about diets, detoxes, colon cleanser reviews, rest, supplements and everything else involved, maybe visiting one of these detox spas is just what a body needs to jump start the right nutritional needs!


That I'd like to see.

No comments: