Friday, January 15, 2010

I've never been to see the Screwtape Letters.

I have read the C.S. Lewis book and just heard that the stage play is coming to our area. The story is about a Senior Demon writing letters to his Apprentice Demon teaching him the best way to win a Christian from "The Enemy." The show is coming to Houston's Hobby Center Jan. 28-31.

I was excited to hear about it and then saw that the lead in the show is Max McLean. He is the reader on the Bible CDs we enjoy listening to. I really wanted to get tickets. The show is coming for the one weekend only and the tickets are going fast. When I called yesterday to arrange tickets for a group, I was told there were only four tickets left in the regular price range! We went ahead and purchased the expensive seats in the Orchestra center section. We are hoping this show is especially good!


That I'd like to see.

2 comments:

hifidel said...

Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could see it with you.

silken said...

me too!!