Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chick Fil A

I had never been to Chick Fil A.

Until about two weeks ago. My son and I stopped in and I thought I was getting a "healthier" fast food meal than I would have elsewhere. And then I really liked the fries! So last week, I stopped by on Free Fryday. Again, the fries are yummy! So when we were going to be running up until the last minute before church last night, I considered stopping by Chick Fil A for our dinner. I had time that afternoon to look at the Chick Fil A website and their nutrition information.

I have to admit that I was really disappointed. Yes, it is grilled chicken that is served on the sandwich, but it's chicken that has artificial color and artificial flavor added!! What??? It's chicken! Why does it need artificial flavor and color added??? I made our own sandwiches to take and we didn't even stop in for the yummy and FATTENING fries. At least I know it saved us money, calories and health benefits.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: