Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hershey, PA

I've never been to Hershey, PA.

I would love to take a tour of the chocolate factory. An acquaintance of my son moved to Hershey. He says the air smells of chocolate all the time. The park has ten roller coasters and several water rides. I don't know if I could stand to do anything besides eat chocolate, what with the smell in the air and all.

You can eat at the food court, which also offers great desserts. Or maybe you'd like some coffee and fresh baked goodies. All these are available at the bake shoppe.

Be sure to catch Hershey's 3D interactive movie. It is a combination chocolate experience and factory tour.

Of course there are other attractions in Hershey. There is dining and golf. Sports, concets and other year round events. This being Hershey's 100th year will surely bring about special events in the area.

But for true chocolate indulgence, you need to make an appointment for the chocolate spa. Here every sense of your body will revel in everything chocolate, from chocolate cocoa bath to chocolate polish, from a chocolate fondue wrap to a cocoa massage.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: