Saturday, March 31, 2007

Romance on the Web

I've never been to a romance website before.

This summer my husband and I will celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary. In trying to find something new, exciting, and romantic to do to celebrate our milestone, I thought it wouldn't hurt to give one a look.

eHarmony is more than just a dating site, it is a site about relationship and romance. Available on this site are several romance articles filled with ideas on how you can spark the romance in your special relationship. This is not about sleazy Hollywood ideas, but simple, loving, meaningful thoughts that will show your partner his/her significance in your life. I especially like the ones about dating your wife and the I Love game. These are small, simple, yet meaningful ways to rekindle the intimacy and romance that sometimes get crowded out by our busy day-to-day relationship that we often get stuck in.

Even after many years there is still room for reigniting a little romance.

That I'd like to see.



Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: