Monday, November 19, 2007

Real Travel Trip Planner

I've never used the Real Travel trip planner .

This looks like an excellent site for planning my next trip. There are pages of valuable information and resources to help me choose the perfect destination, activities and find the best travel deals.

This site has a free trip planner to allow me to completely customize my next trip. I can look at what others have to say about their travels to particular locations, as well as browse through photographs others have placed on the site. I can join the free forum to chat with others who have already been to these destinations, getting the best and most accurate first hand information.

I can browse through a list of destinations to see where I'd like to go. Or I can look through a list of my favorite activities to help me choose my next destination. I can find deals on hotels and flights and I can even compare prices. I can even make arrangements for multi-country travel deals.

That I'd like to see.

brought to you by your friends at http://realtravel.com/

No comments: