Thursday, November 29, 2007

Whistler Ski Resort

I've never been to Whistler Ski Resort in Whistler, BC.

This resort has many properties to rent. My husband just asked me if I want to go skiing next year. I will certainly have to mention the lovely look and wide variety of the Whistler accommodation . Many of the Whistler lodging offer ski up/ski out so you can start skiing the moment you are ready. The private hot tubs and wood burning fireplaces will be a welcome sight at the end of a beautiful day.

I will have to show all these condos to my husband and let him see which one he likes. I love the look of the Rainbow Suites 1. This cabin is located in the prime center of the village. The handmade doors and lofty ceilings are incredible. And I love the look of the cozy 14 foot high stone fireplace. This hand built luxury condo may be the highlight of a skiing vacation.



That I'd like to see.

No comments: