Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chicago

I've never been to see any Chicago personal injury lawyers.

I've never even been to Chicago! But if I ever do make it to the Windy City, I hope to stay away from any trouble. I'd like to see several things, including The American Girl Place and an Oprah Winfrey Show. Of course a Cubs game would be in order too. There are museums like the Field Museum and the Museum of Science and Industry. The Adler Planetarium and the Shedd Aquarium would be fun too. Of course the Art Institute of Chicago and the Lincoln Park Zoo are not to be missed. Some of Frank Lloyd Wright's earliest buildings are in Chicago. Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, with three of the five tallest buildings in America-the Sears Tower, the Aon Center, and the John Hancock Center. I'd want to visit Lake Michigan, the Steppenwolf and Broadway in Chicago. I would love to ride the 18 mile Lakefront Bicycle Trail.

That I'd like to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please remove this link

Thanks