Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Stoop

I had never been to The Stoop before.

The Stoop is a section of the blog Joboja which is chock full of loads of information. I looked through some of the past posts at The Stoop. I enjoyed reading some in particular. I was interested in what other parents had to say about Batman , since I let my teenager see it. I found it interesting what Beijing is doing to clean up its air pollution and wonder why they don't stick with such a plan regularly. And got a good laugh reading about George Bush running for a third term in office !

Then I decided to check out some other sections on Jojoba. There are several that I found interesting. I looked at the contests and then headed over to the travel section . There are several there that I'd like to read. I am going to read through the compelling reasons for travel .

I really like the diversity of this blog. It is filled with current events, fun, information, and more! It looks like there are often guests authors as well. This is the kind of blog I could spend some time at reading lots of different posts. Maybe that's why he provides a stoop on which to linger...

Maybe I'll see you one day at The Stoop.

That I'd like to see.

No comments: