Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Friendswood Driving School

I had never been to Friendswood Driving School before.

I've been looking around for a local driving school for my son. I had searched online for local schools, but only one had a website, and it is a 40 minute drive from here! So I decided to go over to one only about 15-20 minutes away to check it out. We walked up to the door to see the website printed there, which I had been unable to find in my internet searches! We got the class schedule and prices. My son's friend went with us. One thing that was a real advantage for him is that the owner is his former track coach! That sold our friend! I like that they offer several different class times, that the owner is familiar with working with teens, and that they offer the Drug and Alcohol Driving Awareness certification. At first my son balked at that, saying that neither he nor his friend do that, so why did they need it? I told him because it offers additional savings on insurance. They even allow adults to take the course to help save on their insurance as well!

That I'd like to see.

2 comments:

SampleAday.com Admin said...

Dude,

Where have you been?!?!?!! hahaha ;-)

silken said...

not near enough places!! :)

thanks for stopping by! I have enjoyed all the samples I've been receiving due to your site!