Sunday, September 23, 2007

Places Remembered and Imagined

I had never been to Places Remembered and Imagined before.

This looks to be a new blog, and one nicely done. I like the layout, but more than that, I like the "feel" of the blog. I think the title really drew me in. I like the way he is reminiscing about places he's been as well as dreaming of places he would like to go (something I do here regularly.) It was nice to note that some of his family is from the same place that some of my family was from. An interesting connection. He has a nice easy style to read and a very enjoyable blog. I particularly like Trenton Makes the World Takes as I had not heard that before. Maybe one day we will eventually make it to all the places we dream of going.

That I'd like to see.


No comments: