Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ancient History Facts

I had never been to Ancient History Facts before last night.

I was so happy to see my cyber-buddy Christine start this new blog. It is full of some great tidbits on ancient history. It is a virtual history lesson every day! She starts out defining for us just what "ancient history" is and goes on to divulge some very interesting historical facts from Lady Godiva to Neanderthal, to dragons and early forms of communication. I love this blog!

That I'd like to see.


3 comments:

sapheyerblu said...

Hey girl,

Thank you so much for this post. I'm having a blast putting this site together and I'm thrilled to know that people are actually reading.

Stop by anytime you like.

FlyKiller said...

Christine is such a wonderful writer. I also enjoy reading the blog as it really serves as a great way to learn more about history.

silken said...

christine-it's a great little site you have created over there! lots of fun tidbits!

garry-thanks for adding your 2 cents here. I have enjoyed all of christine's sites and love this new one too! thanks for dropping by here.