Friday, December 28, 2007

bed bugs

I've never been to a hotel with bed bugs.

And I hope I never do! It seems that bed bugs have been making a re-appearance in the Western world. I am not sure why-perhaps there are less users of things like DDT or maybe because people travel internationally quite often these days. But whatever the case, bed bugs can be a nasty problem, especially for hotel patrons/owners and apartment dwellers. These nasty bugs can cause irritating bites. There are ways you can learn to identify and rectify this problem.

That I'd like to see.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bed bugs are making a huge comeback, especially in greater Metropolitan areas, but home owners are suffering, too. There is a preventative and preparatory list at http://www.modernpest.com/commercial/programs/bedbugprep

It can help starting to battle a bed bug infestation.

silken said...

thanks dave. I am sure these tips will help anyone with the problem!