Saturday, December 15, 2007

cycling adventure

I've never been on a cycling vacation.

I just blog hopped over to visit bicycles-adventure.com . He blogs about cycling adventures that he and others have taken. I have not had long to peruse his blog, but I really enjoyed his post on cycling being for everyone. I love the way he presents the adventure of cycling and I love the examples of cyclists who don't fit the stereotype or image that many folks have of cycling. His post really had me dreaming of one day taking off on a cycling adventure with my husband, much like Arend and Ina Stam do.

That I'd like to see.

Bicycle-adventures.com
Great bicycle adventures with additional information about countries, mechanics, do's and do'nts and much more. Stories about cycling in China, Laos, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Turkey and many more.


No comments: