Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentine's Day romance??

I've not been to buy a Valentine's Day present yet this year.

It is still a month away, so I feel I've got some time. But these things do sneak up on me...I guess after being married for twenty years and being stuck in the middle of raising teens, Valentine's Day romance is pretty not on the top of my list right now...chocolate covered strawberries, silk chemises and candle light are difficult to envision when you are fighting traffic to get your kids to two different places at the same time, answering questions to two other chatter boxes, planning a dinner menu, wondering when you will get to the store to get the ingredients, searching for money to pay the toll booth, wondering if there is such a thing as a laundry fairy...and the list goes on. Maybe a little romance will show up here by Valentine's Day...

That I'd like to see.

No comments: