Saturday, June 9, 2007

Aruba

I've never been to Aruba.

Last summer my husband met an American family who was living in Aruba. Ever since then, we have wanted to visit this Caribbean paradise. In Aruba, enjoy year round warmth and sunshine. Here you can find white sand beaches fringed with lacy green palm trees. Explore the high, arched coral bridges or the limestone grottos. There is even a desert where the cacti grow to the size of a grown man. In Aruba, you can hear the green parakeets calling or enjoy the view of tropical fish.

When I get to Aruba, if I need to make any calls back home, I can rely on a long distance phone card from Pingo. These cards are a reliable way to make international calls. Pingo has no hidden fees and I can earn up to four free hours of international calling, just by signing up! Using Pingo's RateWatcher assures me that I will be getting the very best international calling rate possible. Pingo's Global Phone Card means great rates and PIN-less dialing. This might be the cheapest phone card around, saving mobile users as much as 90%!

That I'd like to see.






Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: