Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Police

I've never been to a Police Concert.

I grew up listening to The Police mostly through my bedroom wall. My sister LOVED the Police. I grew to enjoy their music as well, though I might not have admitted that to sis at the time!

I know she would have given anything to have been able to go to a concert as a teenager. And now, I would love to be able to take her. The Police are reuniting for a World Wide Tour! The band has gotten back together and have compiled a great new police cd for all their adoring fans. And I know if their fans are like my sis, they've not outgrown their love for the sound of Sting and his compatriots.

The tour will be sure to be a rocking good time. The songs will be just a good as ever. The show will be a lively performance of the good old days gone by!

The new police cd has a great variety of all the band's best songs. There are 28 songs compiled here. A perfect CD which surely includes every Police fan's favorite song. The ones I like best are included here:"Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic", "Every Breath You Take", "Spirits In the Material World", "Wrapped Around Your Finger", even "Roxanne". I still think my very favorite though is "Don't Stand So Close To Me". All of these songs will be great to listen to on the new CD, but to be able to go see them live on their World Wide Tour Concert would be the best!

That I'd like to see.




Thank you for reading this sponsered post.




No comments: