Monday, April 30, 2007

bid4prizes

I've never been to an auction.

I've certainly never been to a reverse auction.

There is now an online auction site that is run under this premise. The winner of the auction is the bidder with the lowest unique bid. Yes, the lowest bid. The catch being the lowest unique bid. What this means is that it is the only bid of that price.

There are lots of great prizes up for auction at bid4prizes. You can find things like iPhones, TVs, designer handbags, even a new car. It is simple to play. You can play by texting from your cell phone. This requires signing up for $9.99 per month. This allows for unlimited bidding. If you don't want to use your cell phone, you can play on line for no fee. You could stand to win some great prizes at a fraction of the original cost.

If I were to play, I don't know just what I'd try to win. I may just opt to try to win the $10,000 sweepstakes prize money. Then I could take that trip around the world!


That I'd like to see.





Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: